[AT] D2 Eiseman Magneto Ohm reading?

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Thu Jul 9 08:10:12 PDT 2009

Will, if I'm understanding right, what he is checking would be the
primary side of the coil and the condenser. I'm not familiar with the
ohm readings on this particular mag but I use .7-1.5 ohms as a rule of
thumb for primary coil readings. The only true way to test the points
and ground post would be to disconnect the wires from the point arm. Doug T