[AT] Minneapolis Moline engine question

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Thu Jul 9 00:02:37 PDT 2009

Kyle,

There is a former Moline Dealer, Lynnie Balcom in Fairmont, MN (1029 West
Lake Avenue, 1-800-658-2309).  He now has a New & Used Parts operation on
the site of his old dealership.  I would guess 80 to 90 percent of his
inventory is MM.  I've passed through Fairmont a couple of times and stopped
and chatted with Kyle.  He might be able to offer you some help.

Good Luck -

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington