[AT] Minneapolis Moline engine question

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Thu Jul 9 05:53:30 PDT 2009

Should work fine.  The changes in the EE-RE-206B engine progression were
in the bottom end.
EE had 4" stroke, no center main bearing, RE had 4.5" stroke, 206B had
5" stroke and added
a center main bearing.  Swap the rocker arms with the cam and keep them
matched to the lobe
they ran on in the harvester engine.

Or, if you're looking to pick up a bit of HP, for a couple hundred bucks
you could have the
original camshaft re-ground to a better profile.

And, if anyone has a good set of 206B timing gears that you'd be willing
to part with I'm looking.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416