[AT] Minneapolis Moline engine question

Kyle Sands willys_46 at mail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:06:25 PDT 2009

Hello folks - I'm wondering if there are any Minni-Mo experts out there who can help me out.  I've got a '47 RTU with a badly worn camshaft.  I came across a parts engine that is a 206C-4 type RE engine off of an old Moline harvester.  I'm pretty sure this is the type of motor that would be used in the "Z" tractors.  I'm wondering if the camshaft would be identical?  The camshaft in the parts engine is in really good shape, so would be nice to be able to just swap it in.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Kyle Sands <>< Alexandria, MN

--