[AT] Tractor Shop Heaters

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 24 11:58:40 PST 2009

Dick I'm not familiar with those overhead Mr. Heater models but I have a
couple of the original Mr. Heater portables and they have always been
reliable even though I have abused them some.

I've worked under radiant heaters before (I don't know what brand) and I
think they would do exactly what you want.  They heat you and the stuff you
are working on and not the air.

Charlie