[AT] Tractor Shop Heaters

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 16:02:42 PST 2009

I see your thinking, Dick.  I am not able to help you with the Mr. Heater brand.  Like you, I have only been around the larger industrial units.  Ray Vac units were in part of a factory where I worked.  After 30+ years, they were replaced with another brand which I can't recall, but they worked quite well.

Charlie