[AT] Tractor Shop Heaters

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sat Jan 24 10:05:47 PST 2009

Charlie, thanks a lot for the link. I may have actually looked at this site,
not sure. The only reason I liked the Mr. Heater was that it came in 10'
units, which is not common.  I think I would like the ability to heat just
the area I'm working in and save the fuel.  I know it's a higher up front
cost, but with the cost of LP, I would recoup the extra cost in just a
couple of years. Not sure though.

Dick