[AT] Ford V-10

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 20:34:25 PST 2009

My former partners had F-250s with the V-10. No issues whatsoever with
power or reliability or transmissions. They didn't pull all the time-
but they were often driven with a loaded dump trailer by employees
which I'd say qualifies for harsh duty.

Expect about 8-10 mpg loaded and 10-11 mpg unloaded. This is what they
reported to me they were getting.

If you start looking at the diesels, you may want to check into an
older truck- I'm not a diesel owner but I know my friends who are are
bellyaching over  poor mileage and less power in these "new diesels".

Warren