[AT] Trenton NC Auction tomorrow

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 10 11:03:10 PST 2009

Al, I went over there for a while.  Got there about 9:45.  Watched a friend
buy a stack of high dollar polished Aluminum 4x8 plate.   A clean and good
running 88 GMC pickup no sold at $600.00.  Seemed to be a lot of stuff going
no sale.  The Cub I mentioned that was covered with plastic sold with a
bunch of equipment for $2500.  I got in the food line at 11:20,  had my
plates and was at the truck by 11:45.  There was a huge crowd there.  More
parking lots opened than I have ever seen and they were mostly full.  It's
2:00 now.  I might ride back over there.  There are two AC 3 bottom plows on
the back end of the sale.  My D-14 would like to have one of them but my
wallet is saying no so maybe I'll just stay home.

Charlie