[AT] Trenton NC Auction tomorrow

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 10 10:19:47 PST 2009

Charlie,

I know how that BBQ line can be.....I would have needed to leave at 10:30
to go to trenton to get in line so I could be in Williamston by 4!!!

Of course, it might be faster than waiting in line at the new Bojangle's in
Beulaville......we'll see in just a few minutes.

I wonder how many of the tractors will no-sale??

Al