[AT] Trenton NC Auction tomorrow

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:06:41 PST 2009

Al, I was surprised today.  I think a lot of the junk may have gone to the
scrap yards when prices were high.  The yard at Trenton was pretty full but
when I got there about noon there was no line to unload and just an
occasional truck comming in.  However, the stuff on the yard was much nicer
stuff than I've seen there before.  Also, there was very few piles of junk
that would be sold one chain link at a time as you so aptly put it.

I didn't pay a lot of attention to what implements were there but most of
the stuff I did see was for larger tractors and there wasn't that much of
it.  The 2 Cubs and the Super A are on the front end of the sale in the rows
right in front of the cook building.  You could swing by that way on your
way to Williamston and get you some BBQ!
I might go but I kind of doubt if I will.  There are 2 AC 3 bottom plows on
the sale.  I'd like to have one of them but my money is funny right now so
I'll probably stay home.

Charlie