[AT] internal block repair

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 1 14:37:16 PST 2009

George, that is what has already been done. I really like the looks of the
aftermarket brace. I may make one to install on dads. His has been welded
for about 4 years and it is a working (yard mowing tractor).  The weld
hasn't failed but I am with you in that it cannot be as strong as the
original casting. I have made similar repairs before and added bracing when
I was done welding.

John