[AT] internal block repair

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Thu Jan 1 16:06:55 PST 2009

I'll have to agree with you George.  My solution would probably be
another waste of time.    On another subject, last year I bought a
pretty well-used Massey 135 gas that is sure proving to be a good
tractor.  It is tough, has good speed selections, much tougher than
my 8Ns and old Farmalls, and it out-blows all the other snowblowers
in the neighborhood (with my old Canadian-made Lorenz 6' blower).  I
sure have used it alot this winter!    Happy Hew Year!   John W.