[AT] New 8N/Now hay, coastal bermuda

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Feb 24 09:53:59 PST 2009

A friend of mine is an NJ state veterinarian, and she said that the
economic situation is taking a real toll on the horses in the state. You
can usually take an unwanted dog or cat to an "animal rescue" place, but
there are very few places you can take a horse that you can't afford to
feed. She is seeing more and more starved and sick horses every week as
the yuppies are losing their jobs in big corporations. She choked up
just telling me about it.

Mike