[AT] New 8N/Now hay, coastal bermuda

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 22 18:08:16 PST 2009

How much acreage of coastal bermuda does it take to be profitable?  How many
bails per acre do you get per cutting and how many days between cuttings (on
average).  I know it varies by region, that's why I said days between
cuttings instead of cutting per year.

I've got about 40 to 45 acres I could put in coastal and it is all land that
would do very good for that use.

Charlie