[AT] CAT magneto

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 15 11:51:55 PST 2009

John,  He can probably seal and fix that rotor with some 2 ton epoxy or any
of the 2 part epoxies you find in a hardware store.  Mix some up and more or
less paint the part with it. If it builds up a bit to high it can be sanded
back to necessary shape after it's dry.    A thin coat of JB Weld would work
too.

Charlie