[AT] CAT magneto

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 15 17:26:15 PST 2009

You need to know who to talk to at the dealer as yes they had them in the Minn. ware house as of last summer. That is where they keep the older parts the local Cat parts man told me. Yes they were more than aftermarket. But they had them. Like JD, Case IH and the others, None of the new parts guys want to look them up. As they need to go to the Microfisch.
Terry