[AT] front loader control

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Feb 11 12:38:24 PST 2009

Loosen the screws while in a safe place, not in the snow, add a drop of
locktite to the threads.

On 2/11/2009 9:53:52 AM, Bruce Moden (brucemoden at yahoo.com) wrote: > Maybe
someone can give me an answer to a problem I am having with the > hydrolic
bucket control on my Kioti tractor.  Twice when I have been > moving snow
banks back with the bucket, the open close function on the > bucket starts
to work slowly, after a while it quits when I open up the > boot covering
the moving parts on the lever device I find one of the > operating arm posts
has completely unscrewed from the plate so that the > device just hangs.  I
> don't see how it unscrews since I have to remove the conecting arm to
screw it back into the plate which is solid on the frame  as long as I don't
> loose any parts in the snow it will work OK for about a year when it >
happens again. > ???? > Bruce > > > >