[AT] Ferguson TO-20 stalling

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:29:45 PST 2009

The last time I moved my TO-20 it was stalling so bad I barely got it
where I wanted it. It was dark so I just left it. Then the weather
went to pot. Yesterday it didn't take me long to diagnose it. I always
say "start at the beginning". Yep, heck of an echo in that fuel
tank...   :-)
It had about 4 gallons in it before and no trace of a leak in the
grass and snow, it had not been leaking before and the fuel was shut
off. I suspect that it left through the filler opening. We get bad
spells of that sometimes. I hate to pull an old tractor in the tool
shed down the road with much fuel in it. Usually it happens in better
weather than we have been having though.
The grass is suddenly and amazingly turning green just today. We have
had about two inches of rain from this front so far. H.L. I hope you
haven't blown away. The sun just popped out.
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)