[AT] front loader control

Ivan Cousins ivancou at alltel.net
Wed Feb 11 17:46:04 PST 2009

I have a similar problem with the loader valve on the farmall . A little
blue grade locktite will hold after a thorough cleaning to get all traces of
oil off but can still be loosened with hand tools if need be.   The red is
stronger but if I remember correctly to get it to let go it has to be heated
above 600 deg unless you resort to hydraulic presses or impact wrenches .
Ivan