[AT] How about this orange tractor, Attn: Travis

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 10 13:19:19 PST 2009

Travis as much as I'd like to write a check for one of those DT's (if I
could) the first thing I thought about is how complex they are and how
expensive they would be to fix.  I'm pretty sure, knowing dealers in this
area, that the dealer told you exactly that.  I also agree with Steve O.
That ain't the way to fix them, unfortuneately that's the way a lot of car
and truck dealers (and probably tractor dealers) go about it.

Steve O,  I have a car dealer friend that owns dealerships for six different
brands that I know of, both domestic and foreign.  He told me several years
ago, " these computer cars are great until they break but no one can fix
them.  you need to trade them as soon as the warranty runs out".  I don't
agree with him but that's what he told me.

Charlie Hill