[AT] Is everyone okay?

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:45:14 PST 2009

The demise of the company that made the Unicorn is rumored to be
related to safety concerns and lawsuits.  That is a fact of life,
especially in the litigious United States, but it's still troubling to
me that our legal system killed a perfectly good tool.   I tell people
my chainsaw is WAY more dangerous than the Unicorn.  Just use common
sense with it.  Loose clothing is a bad idea, and a kill switch is a
very good idea.  When I use mine, I work kneeling, which I think is a
lot more stable posture to avoid falling into it.

Steve O.