[AT] Is everyone okay?

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 10:27:32 PST 2009

I have never had any luck soldering a float bowl.... No matter what I do they never hold.... I have tried many, and probably will try one again someday.

Be careful with the unicorn. Had one on my Gravely L. Worked fine, but was concerned that if my shirt got into it I would be torn up...... I think I would want an emergency kill button near the pto just in case.

Will in PA