[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 20:11:14 PST 2009

Gene, even though it does not come under the absolute definition of tractor operation,  I can TOTALLY understand what you felt.  Humping bales that were as large as me (I was kinda small), the constant thumping of the baler, that fantastic new-mown hay smell, wow!  I lived for the chance to go help make hay.
David

 BUT...OMG,