[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

Jon Fridgen jon.fridgen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 15:38:32 PST 2009

My favorites were plowing at night w/ a Case 930 diesel - not sure if it
just me, or what, but the tractor always seemed to sound different at night.
My other favorite was filling silo - we used our Massey Harris 44 on the
blower. At night we could get about a 4-inch flame out of the straight pipe
if you'd push it.

My least favorite was picking rocks and cultivating.

I hope you all have a Happy New Year.

-Jon