[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 31 16:02:04 PST 2009

I'll just give you a general classification of jobs.  I always liked the
fall work, picking corn and beans (although we hired that done) bush hogging
stalks in the fall. Cutting in the crop residue and planting cover crops.
It was kind of like the end of a long "day" when you were almost finished up
and headed home with your  rewards in your pocket.  The  spring work was the
beginning of a long hard day.  The only thing I ever enjoyed about tobacco
was working with the dry tobacco and cutting the danged stalks in the ground
at the end of the year.  Same thing I guess.