[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Thu Dec 31 15:53:12 PST 2009

   My Case 700 has a nice orange flame when working at night. I can tell how
hard it is working by how high the flame is. I have a 1030 muffler on it
with the baffle removed. It has a nice mellow sound to it and pretty quiet.

    My favorite tractor job has always been moldboard plowing, especially in
sod. Least favorite job is discing spring plowed ground the first time over.

                                                            Gene