[Farmall] Ethanol (was Re: [AT] Gas Tank Liner

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Wed Dec 30 11:56:55 PST 2009

Natural gas would be a great idea if we can figure a good way to store
and put in vehicles, but to get enough in a reasonable sized container
to use it has to be under a few thousand pounds of pressure.  Some of
the Bell vehicles, as well as some other short range fleets have been
experimenting with it, but it frequently requires refueling twice a day
at a minimum,.   Maybe with some improvements it may work.