[Farmall] Ethanol (was Re: [AT] Gas Tank Liner

ebony51 at frontiernet.net ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Wed Dec 30 11:10:00 PST 2009

It is a strong possibility.  Right now it lacks the strong infastructure for delivery and it is bulky.  If it burns anything like propane for tractors (used to have one), the oil will always look like it was changed yesterday.  Hard to take a five gallon can of natural gas to the field when one runs out of natural gas....yes, can be done but just not easy.  Kind of a pain to fill the tank on the propane tractor.

Larry Hardesty