[AT] A new question

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Dec 23 12:55:49 PST 2009

There is an awful lot to love about the D-14 and I'll always have fond
memories.  If I ever get it mechanically restored an after market PS
would be a nice consideration.
Every time I trying to hook up my 3 pt rollover box scrape to the MF I
remember the snap coupler on the D-14 VERY fondly.
There is something really nice about attaching or detaching an implement
from the driver's seat <g>.

These days the bulk of my seat time is mowing and the MF is very capable
there.

David
NW NC