[AT] A new question

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Wed Dec 23 09:02:22 PST 2009

Herb-
Tell us more about the add-on PS for the D-14.  Any pictures any comments
would be appreciated.  I added a HydroMower to my D-14 and it is very very
hard to steer with that much weight on the front.  Was it a new unit or one
from a recycling yard?
Carl Gogol - Manlius, NY
Tasty grazing in the Oran valley of Central NY
AC D14, 914H
JD 5320 MFWD
Kubota F-2400, B7300HST