[AT] A new question

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 23 06:27:41 PST 2009

David; a charlynn power steering was recently added to my D-14; first
impressions just driving around in the yard are very favorable.  I am
anxious to try the snap coupler tandem disc or two bottom plow; and
hopefully the endloader next spring.  I may be wishing I had water in the
rear tires and may have to add some weights to the rear wheels.  I am
reluctant to do that because of the couple times a year need to trailer it
somewhere.   My opinion is my very good tractor will be even better.
Herb