[AT] A new question

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Dec 23 06:04:10 PST 2009

As much as I love the old gal I just can't see her as a mowing tractor.
Besides once you can actually get up you get a better view <g>.
Doing more "farm-like" duties I would prefer the D-14.  The traction
booster depth control works so much better for me when plowing.
In my youth I spent many fall and early winter hours on her pulling a 3
x 14 turning plow.

David
NW NC