[AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing-forum

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 21 10:11:41 PST 2009

I knew what you meant George.  I just couldn't help picking on my old
friend!  I don't know if you beat me to ATIS or not but I've been here
almost since the start.  I know I was still using an old 8086 or 80286
computer on MS DOS when it came along and Forsythe County NC was paying the
bill for the server.

Charlie