[AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing-forum

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Dec 21 09:46:54 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "charliehill" <charliehill at embarqmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing-forum

> Rick that is the problem I had initially when the forum was set up.  I
> went
> to the main page and couldn't find a link to the forum so I never
> bothered.
>
> George, with all due respect and affection for you, I'd like to submit
> that
> the true diehards are here on the e-mail forum.  grins.

Charlie, I'm not criticizing this email forum but it just seems we can do so
much more on the new forum with the ability to post pictures and the
discussions that arise around the pictures. I guess I am spoiled by all the
time I have spent on red power forum. I think that old saying that a picture
is worth a thousand words is true.
While typing this I am (hopefully) uploading a photo of my 930 and 730 Case
tractors to the new forum.

Ralph in Sask.