[AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing-forum

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Dec 21 09:42:35 PST 2009

Charlie,

I was referring the to the diehards still using the Forums, I well know there are email list diehards too ;-)

As long as there are email lists there will be diehards for those too.  I  know I still subscribe to email lists as I like the back and forth messaging and have the luxury of being able to do this at work during the day.

I started out with ATIS back in the very beginning and have been either on ATIS or SEL email lists since that time.

The SEL email list has greatly diminished which is one of the reasons I'm back to being subscribed to both lists.  I think SmokStak is pretty well taking over the engine postings.

I know years ago having email lists was a great feature as some of us only had email and didn't have internet access.  It is possible some people still may only have email, but I think that is pretty rare now.

Personally, I try to support all the various hobby related communications methods.

George