[AT] IH square baler questions

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Mon Dec 21 10:18:27 PST 2009

Thanks Brad

I'm gonna take pix of the broken needle later today (I have a similar
question on haytalk forum).  It definitely was useless as it was; I replaced
the needle with the good one off the 46; the "new" needle definitely catches
when I rotate the flywheel by hand.  I'll post a link to the needle pic
later on today.

Lew