[AT] IH square baler questions

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Mon Dec 21 09:56:15 PST 2009

Lew, I'd like to know the story behind that plunger! Since hay is the
only material that's "supposed" to go through there. I've caught
small limbs with the rake while doing outside windrows so possibly
they kicked something into the hay while raking.

 From the looks of it that would have rendered the machine useless
until fixed so I'd think they found whatever it was.

I don't have any parts but have a 46 that I've used (or tried to
anyway) for years. So I'm happy to help if I can.

Brad