[AT] IH square baler questions

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Mon Dec 21 15:09:01 PST 2009

Ok; here's links to the pix of the needle.  Looks like it was welded; my
guess is that it got broken, welded but they didn't notice the plunger was
bent so it broke again.  the manual says to test it at low tractor PTO rpm
but I try stuff like that by turning the flywheel by hand first; easier to
catch problems before they break something imho!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/lewbest/IH%20balers/needle01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/lewbest/IH%20balers/needle02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/lewbest/IH%20balers/needle03.jpg

Lew