[AT] Tractor collecting question - wishing-forum

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 21 09:13:34 PST 2009

Rick that is the problem I had initially when the forum was set up.  I went
to the main page and couldn't find a link to the forum so I never bothered.

George, with all due respect and affection for you, I'd like to submit that
the true diehards are here on the e-mail forum.  grins.

Merry Christmas everyone,

Charlie Hill