[AT] Belarus 822

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 21 04:02:31 PDT 2009

I've always wondered why US built tractors don't have the down pressure
hydraulics.  I can remember some foreign built tractors way on back in the
late 50's had it.
If you needed to change a back tire you just put a block under the drawbar,
hit the lever and then put some jack stands under the rear axle and you were
in business.

Charlie