[AT] Belarus 822

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Aug 21 03:13:10 PDT 2009

I bought a Belarus 822 with a Memo Loader yesterday.  Had to drive it
home 15 miles.  It has a cab and needs the air conditioner compressor
replaced, a Sanden compressor,  The tractor is a 1990 model with 82
horsepower, 4 wheel drive.  I really like it and it has a lot of
features that are mechanical, no real electronics.  Looks like a real
reliable dependable tractor. The cab is built heavier than any american
tractor, and has a roof hatch that can be opened for a vent.  I had no
problem with the "greenhouse" effect in the cab with no air conditioner.
  A lot of tractor for less than $6K.  There is one at a consignment
sale about 40 miles away next week.  I may try to get it also.  I have a
lot of hay clients that need a loader tractor.    Hydraulic control for
the loader were on the tractor from the factory.  I am really impressed.
  Not what I expected from all the coffee shop info I have heard over
the years..  It will need some cab interior work and a little firt aid,
but it was a one owner tractor for an old farmer that used it for
feeding cattle and mowing.  The 3 point lit has a down pressure that
will lift the back wheels.  This will really be handy for building
fence, installing fence posts and using a post hole digger.

Cecil in OKla