[AT] reversed tire example

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 6 08:13:43 PDT 2009

It's easy to do Dave.  Get in high gear, turn the wheel to the right and
step on the brake.  In fact you can do it in 3rd if you turn sharp enough
and stomp hard enough.  I never turned one over but I've seen it happen.  An
AV might blow over in a strong breeze!  LOL.

I'm a big fan of Super A's and 140's so don't take this the wrong way but I
seriously doubt if the consumer products safety commission would allow you
to build an A today.
I think they would say it's inherently unstable.

Charlie