[AT] reversed tire example

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Thu Aug 6 07:52:38 PDT 2009

Yes, A's were built with one cast + one stamped wheel for weight distribution.

Somehow, the owner didn't understand basic physics.

BTW, this area is all nurseries, with mostly small high-crops.

A couple years ago a migrant rolled an AV near here and got killed.
Reportedly took a turn too fast.

Dave Merchant