[AT] reversed tire example

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 6 04:40:59 PDT 2009

Dave, because those Farmall A's have the offset engine they are light on the
right side.  I would have expected to see the cast wheel on the right for
counterweight.   Back in the 50's and 60's when nearly every tobacco farmer
around here had a Farmall A you often saw wheel weights on the right and not
on the left.

Charlie