[AT] Cub Cadet values

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 8 11:56:40 PDT 2008

That was my question Steve, perhaps poorly stated.  Do the Case IH models
coincide with the Mahindra models?
I take it that they do.  I keep thinking about when I was in the trucking
business in the 70's.  You could buy a KW, or Peterbuilt with, for example,
a Fuler RTO 125-13 (roadranger) transmission.  You could buy an
International truck with the same transmission but when you tore the IH down
to work on it the bearings and seals were a slightly different size.  IH
said "we had them build it to our tougher specs."  The truth was they had
them build it so they could sell parts at 3 or 4 times the price.
A seal for the roadranger in a KW could be bought in a parts house for maybe
$15.00.  Seal for the same use in the built for IH roadranger had to come
from IH for $50 or $60.

Charlie