[AT] Cub Cadet values

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Sep 8 11:03:43 PDT 2008

charlie hill wrote:
> Steve do the models and  parts interchange?  For example if I buy a Mahindra
> can I go to Case IH and buy parts for it?
>
> Charlie

It depends on the model. For the most part if the tractors look the same
and are the same ratings they are interchangeable. The latest versions
of Mahindras have a lot of interchangeable parts with the Cub Cadet
compacts. That was because Mitsubishi contracted with Mahindra to build
them (cheaper that way). The only difference was the colors.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York