[AT] Another OT computer related but could be tractor friendly

Skip Cleveland skipcleveland at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 24 16:24:19 PDT 2008

If you go to chiefarchitect.com you can get a free home trial sent to you.
It beats anything else that I have tried.
I bought the full version and it it works great.
Speaking of tutorials, there are five cds with over 400 tutorials by the
best teacher I have even had the privlige of hearing. The book that comes
with it is 2" thick.
Skip