[AT] Another OT computer related but could be tractor friendly

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 24 16:02:17 PDT 2008

Try it Cecil.  Apparently lots of Architects and engineers are using it
these days because of it's speed and power.
There is a pro version of it that cost $495 that will generate files that
transfer directly into autocad and the pros use Sketch - up for the
conceptual stuff and then send the files to autocad to produce the drawings.

You will feel totally lost to begin with but it doesn't take much time
watching the videos I sent the link for and then the light comes on.

Charlie