[AT] Ford F250 Diesel makes steam. UH - OH !!!

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Mon Oct 20 09:53:52 PDT 2008

Before making a trip to the salvage yard you might want to read up on
Bar's leaks "Liquid Copper" block and radiator seal.  It is not real
easy to install correctly but it makes a "permanent" seal.  I haven't
actually used it yet but I plan to.  Read the tech bulletin on the
Bars Leaks web site.    John W.